Monitoring bunkering and cargo handling operations
Bunkering equipment has OIML R117-1 certificates for HFO, MDO and MGO
- Real-time monitoring of received/discharged cargo (accuracy ± 0.5%)
- History viewing
- Data archiving and export
- Connection to common FCM system and data analysis
- Trend viewing
- Real-time quality control of received product
CORIOLIS flow meter and its advantages
- Measures great flows at big pipe diameters.
- Resistant to mechanical impurities and air in the system.
- Has no moving parts.
- Long life with permanent measuring accuracy.
- Measures the product weight itself not considering air/gas in the system.
- Requires practically no maintenance.
- Does not require an automatic bypass valve.
- Relatively large dimensions.
- Subject to vibration when installed in close proximity to the consumer.
- Relatively complicated system of oscillation compensation.
USE = bunkering lines (product supply and delivery).
Measuring fuel consumption by a group of consumers.