- Is well versed in the design of the vessel and is always ready to offer the best solution.
- likes communication.
- Our candidate does not want to limit himself in development, he is interested in different projects, different solutions, a large number of people around for communication on this topic. Therefore, our candidate understands that he can apply his knowledge with benefit and scale in the field ofsales.We are looking for an open, sociable person who is not afraid of people, knows how to communicate with them and is ready to engage in sales, but sales not of goods or services, but of his expertise! Therefore, we expect from a new employee to attract new projects first of all. And this is not a difficulty, because people eventually start contacting you themselves, realizing that you are a pro and can offer a cool solution! Of course, you will need to search and communicate with new customers who have a need for the supply of marine spare parts, marine equipment and automation systems and offer solutions.
- As well as daily work with clients on current projects, to achieve maintenance of cooperation on a long-term basis.
- Work in CRM, use and replenish the customer base.
What is important for us in the candidate:
- Activity, perseverance, responsibility, decency, discipline.
- You have to make your own decisions.
- Hold the blow, do not be afraid of rejection.
- Fluency in English!
- Education and work experience in the marine industry as a basis
- Knowledge of the marine market conditions
- Understanding the pricing procedure in the industry
- Understanding the psychology and principles of sales
- Ethics of business communication
- Rules of establishing business contacts
- Methods of information processing using modern technical means of communication
- Ability to work with CRM
- Friendliness, ability to work in a team.
- Official employment.
- Mentors for the period of adaptation.
- Probationary period of 3 months – salary + KPI
- Transparent motivation system (The level of % depends on your knowledge, on your responsibilities on the spot, which are also formed on the basis of your experience, abilities and desire to develop.)
- Comfortable and cozy office.
- Convenient work schedule.
- A friendly team that is always ready to help.
Why work with us:
- We always share up-to-date knowledge in the maritime field
- We are ready to invest in trainings and programs to improve your skill level.
- We vouch for the quality of our employees’ work, so we devote a lot of time and effort to the development of everyone.